One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

Don't Know What It Is.

>> 28 November 2008

In the TKWFA group, we are always talking about taking time for ourselves.

My Self?  What is that?


It is so rare to be able to have some "Girl Time" with a child that has FA's that when it comes it is treasured.  Ha, treasured... it is PLATINUM!

I have been thinking... what could I do with my girlfriends that would allow us to have some real, exhilirating fun.  Yeah, a spa day would be nice... being pampered and fussed over all day, sippin' Mai Tais, gossiping and giggling.  That's all good and well, necessary, but it has it's place.  No, I want REAL fun.

I was recently watching the first annual YouTube Live Concert today, since I missed the actual live version, and I jumped right to Katy Perry's Hot N Cold performance.  I don't know what it is about this girl, but I tell ya... she is all woman!  Vintage Bombshell!  She OWNS the stage.  And her music, though controversial, is resiliant and powerful.  I give it a 45, Dick!

So I have decided, the next time Katy comes to town, me and the girls are so there!!!   I need some fun!


Seriously!

TinaMarie

0 Serious Comments:

Serious Compositions

Under Construction