One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

Like a Dragonfly

>> 19 July 2011

Finally... the first of the metamorphosis pictures are up.


I do have to say, it is a bit upsetting to see myself as I was, and I am not even done loosing yet. Before the first pictures you will see, I knew it was definitely time for a change.

After going through the ups and downs of every diet and weight loss medication, not to mention bearing 4 children as a gestational diabetic, I was at a loss as to what to do, but I knew I had to do something about my weight. At that point, I had decided to have GB (even without the reality check of pictures) just to stave off full blown diabetes.

It is amazing even to me to see the transformation happening, but that is not and never was why I had the surgery.  Even if I never loose another pound, even if I never fit into a size 8, it is still one of the BEST decisions of my life.  Getting the sexy back is just icing on the proverbial cake!

PS.  They're on the right...just in case you can't find them.  Scroll about half way down and they are there.


Seriously! 


TinaMarie




2 Serious Comments:

Susan 19 July, 2011 19:18  

OK so you are lookin' super hot woman! I am so proud of you.

TinaMarie 21 July, 2011 10:11  

Thanks Susan!

Serious Compositions

Under Construction