One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

All Within A Smile

>> 04 October 2008


As I sit here, in front of my pc, with the sun not yet peaking over the Sierra foothills off in the distance, holding my sleepy 18 month old on my lap after a night of ups and downs, running my motherly worn fingers through the field of gold a top his head, while listening to the song of the same poetic name, I begin to cry. Silently, so as not to wake the others. Tears fall and my son smiles.




Why? Answer me!!! Why? Why this? Why my son? How can You do this to him??? How could You have allowed this to happen??? Why him? Why my baby boy? ANSWER ME!!! I deserve an answer. He deserves better. What am I supposed to learn from this? Help me to help him. Please.



He looks up at me again, lays his sleepy head back down on my arms and cuddles into my tired embrace. As he is drifting back to sleep, he whispers, "Hey Baby”.

He giggles. He has now laid his head down a final time.

A final smile.

He is back to sleep. The song is almost done. Here comes the sun, in its jealous sky, as he lies among a field of gold.

Thank you for being my baby boy.



Seriously!

TinaMarie


Posted later than written when photo was done being edited.

0 Serious Comments:

Serious Compositions

Under Construction