One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

While On The Path To Heaven

>> 07 October 2008

Thank you all for the wonderful responces to our letter regarding Andante's allergies. The out pouring of love and support is extremely moving.

We cannot thank you enough for genuinely trying to understand the journey we are on now and ever so kindly offering to make our path a little easier to tread. All of your responces were truly uplifting. What wonderful Graces we have been given by having all of you in our lives.



One responce in particular, and actually, the first one to come in, came from a relative of mine. I have asked her permission to share the note she sent us with all of you. In my experience, so many people have lost the understanding of prayer and the desire to pray . For me, I believe that the clear, concise, and beautiful message from the excerpt below can change the world... one voice at a time.


Dear Tina, Fernando and girls,

I was deeply moved by your letter, and cannot imagine how overwhelming this must be for you. A few weeks ago I would have written an entirely different response to your e-mail. One that would have tried to convince you that if you have faith, God "will" heal Andante. That you could be "sure" of it. That is the doctrine and false truths that we used to believe.

Now I write a different e-mail. Here is what I know to be true. God loves your family. He is sovereign and only He knows what the future holds. We are told to pray and with thanksgiving, making all our requests known to Him. So with faith that God "can" do all all things not that he "will" do all things, I will be praying that in His great compassion and mercy that He will pour out his grace upon your family. Of course we pray and petition Him to grant Andante a healing miracle. To pray otherwise would be to pray without compassion.

As we wait upon His answer, we also pray that He will provide you with the strength that you will need to handle all that you must from day to day. And that all those who read this e-mail will be understanding and supportive. We realize that being around Andante is a rare event for us, but that does not mean that we love you or your family any less. I absolutely understand your wanting to be extremely cautious. I would do the same. Although this road you walk may seem lonely, please know that I am here for you and that anytime you just need someone to vent to or to pray with, I am here for you.

Love, Marsha




Seriously!

TinaMarie

0 Serious Comments:

Serious Compositions

Under Construction