One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

By Request

>> 14 November 2008

I really didn't have an image for this post,
so I found this one from a trip this summer to Nonna & Papa's house.


Lately, my gals at TKWFA (shout out to all my peeps and Angus McCartney) have been raving about my playlist; openly admitting that they don't come to read my rants.  Oh heck no,... they come to listen to the tunes.  Nice, eh?


I guess I should be flattered, since music is my livelyhood and choosing songs befitting the talents of Glorious, (my youth choir...Shout out, Gang!), is an on going process.  Yet, I feel strangely used and a bit miffed at these Background Music Lovers.  I mean really... the LEAST they could do while listening to the tunes is to comment on a post every once in a great while. 


Well,...at least they come, right?  For that, I should be grateful...


I am, I am... sheesh!


Anyhow... since this has been a recent topic on the TKWFA forum, Angus McCartney, aka Angie, has mentioned the MySpace site that I have with some of the music that I have recorded.  I have to be honest here,... most of it is older, and done in a "not so highly professional" studio, but they have been laid down, none the less.  And by request, I have been asked to put up some of my tracks.  Granted, it only took me a day of searching to find a little player to add on to this post rather than get a totally different playlist going, but I did it.  Alas, I have not let my groupies down. 






This track is a song that I wrote titled Heavenly Garden.  It was the first single that I had written alone.  Before this, I had cowritten a couple of pieces and a full Mass (my wedding Mass I composed on my own, thank you very much... sang it ,too!  Must...remain...humble... lol!) with another of the original founders of our band Littleflower, Allen Hornbuckle (who is now Brother Allen Marie... You go, Big Al!!!  All for God's Glory!!!)  It was written for loved ones that I have lost, and is based on the Prayer of the Littleflower,  St Thérèse of Lisieux .  I hope you enjoy it.  More to come later.


Seriously!


TinaMarie

2 Serious Comments:

Anonymous 14 November, 2008 15:12  

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Really? Really? :)

You know we don't have time to read this since we are so self absorbed in our own food allergy misery :)

We read it, just not as often as we listen to your music. It's a great site, really spectacular. You've come a long way girlfriend! The road is long, we all know it, but you know, it can be a beauftiful road if you take advantage of the valleys and hills both.

Anne Marie who really gets this life of food allergies.

Anonymous 23 November, 2008 20:59  

Your singing is beautiful, thanks so much for sharing. I would love to hear more.

Serious Compositions

Under Construction