One voice, one melody, can change the harmony of the universe. ~TM

I Just Can't Help Myself...E Mio

>> 03 June 2011

Have you tried this new product.  

OH HAVE MERCY, this is a dieter-water hater-sugar avoider-food allergy sufferer's dream!!!


Mio is AMAZING!

And you only need a little...and I mean a little, so it goes a very long way, which makes this a totally affordable product.

Do I sound like a commercial?  Hey Kraft...if you need a spokeswoman... I got'chore back!


Seriously!

NO...SERIOUSLY!!!

TinaMarie

3 Serious Comments:

Unknown 07 June, 2011 08:47  

I have never heard of this or know what it even is. Do you have a link?

TinaMarie 07 June, 2011 10:19  

It is a "flavored water enhancer" lol...regardless of how they wanna market it, it is fab!!! I embedded the link into the post so it is easier to get to. I get mine at Walmart (cheapest around).

Unknown 07 June, 2011 13:46  

Sweet! I will check it out - thanks

Serious Compositions

Under Construction